Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Design Team Wednesday with Annette!

Hi everyone. I have a couple fun cards using some of the new Eyelet Outlet products. The first card uses the new 1" ribbon. It's a great size for cards. Using double-sided sticky tape, I adhered the ribbon to the hot air balloon. I'm giving this to my son on his first day of school. The monsters remind me of the characters in Monsters University! Look! Mike is being carried away by a purple balloon! LOL! 



The second card uses the new washi tape. I love how the tape matches the brads!! 

Be sure to check out all the new products on the Eyelet Outlet site!

 Products used:  Monsters University Card Balloon Brads - Brights Monster Brads New 1" Monster Ribbon Travel Brads Discover New Oceans Card  Sea Shore Brads Shell Washi Tape Stitched Washi Tape Shell Colors


Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment