Monday, September 2, 2013

Design Team Monday with Susie

Hello Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here with a two new cards to share with you today.


I know everyone is going back to school and I have a very special little friend going back too and I thought I would make her a card to wish her good luck this year. I wanted to help this little girl look studious, so of course I chose a brad from the Glasses collection.  I also added some of our terrific bling for accents.  This green is one of my absolute favorite colors. I used the Echo Park Bundle of Joy-Girl 6x6 paper pad for my card.  The digital image is from Lori Boyd and she is colored with Copic markers.

Now for card #2 


After my first card, I was still in the mood for some bling, so I inked up this sweet digital image from Saturated Canary and blinged her out with plenty of Eyelet outlet sparkle.  The big stone on her necklace is actually a clear Jewel Brad.  But the rest are from our bling collections.  I still had out my Echo Park Bundle of Joy-Girl 6x6 paper pad, so I used it again to create this card base too.
You will want to be sure to check out all our great new products in the Eyelet Outlet store.

 Take a look right here. I hope you like today's cards and I hope you'll visit me at The Dies Have It.

 
Susie Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment