Thursday, February 20, 2014

Design Team Thursday with Annette

Hello Eyelet Outlet fans!! Annette here. Are you as sick of winter as I am? We have had a rough winter in a large part of the United States. I am ready for spring!! That's why I made this card. Spring, you are welcome to arrive any time!! I am ready and waiting for you!!



Products used: Frog Set Brad, Eyelet Outlet Butterfly Brads, Eyelet Outlet Daisy Flower Brads, Eyelet Outlet Mini Stitched Flower Brads, Eyelet Outlet Music Note Brads, Eyelet Outlet Paper Sweeties, Stamps Tim Holtz Distress Inks Memento Ink Crate Paper Prismacolor, Colored Pencils 

My second card is another welcome card with a springlike scene. (I may not be able to create spring outside, but at least I can create a spring scene on my card!)


Products Used: Car Brads, Eyelet Outlet Mini Stitched Flower Brads, Eyelet Outlet Paper Sweeties, Stamps Memento, Ink My Minds Eye, Paper Copic, Markers 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!


1 comment: