Friday, December 26, 2014

Layouts on Friday

Welcome back Eyelet Outlet fans for Layouts on Friday!!! 

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. This week's layout should spark some ideas for all those photos you took.

  tis_the_season_layout 

 This was my inspiration sketch:

  sketch_inspiration_122114 

 I just had too much fun with the pearl and jewel bling on this page. Maybe it's all the gift wrapping this week, but who doesn't love shiney things? It's a wonderful accent to separate the layers of patterned paper used in this layout. 

  embellishment_close_up_2 

embellishement_close_up_1 

 Supplies: Paper flowers (in green checked) Poinsettia brads Pearl bling strips (in red) Pearl bling strips (in white) Jewel bling strips (in green) SEI Calling Birds paper pack Thank you for stopping by and have a Happy New Year!!! Don't forget to share your work with us on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Dawn. The bling strips are my absolute favorite. I have to be careful that I don't end up with consecutive pages in my albums with bling or else my problem becomes evident lol

    ReplyDelete