Monday, January 26, 2015

Design Team Monday with Susie

Welcome Eyelet Outlet Fans!

Susie here with a few Valentine projects in some unexpected colors.


My first project is a valentine that I think any little girl would like.  The colors are fresh and a bit funky and who doesn't appreciate that combination?  I used two different sets of brads. The first is the Owls - Bright set and the second is the Heart Brads set.  The heart set has a mix of red, pink and white hearts in various sizes.  I just used the large red hearts on my project.


My second project is a little treat tote that is perfect for a little boy who might be getting an Xbox gift card this year for Valentine's Day.  My brads are from the Truck Brads set.  This twelve piece set has three different designs in it. I've only used two of them here.  I love the black and yellow trucks with just a hint of silver and white!! That's it for me today, but be sure to stay tuned here at the blog.

We always have something fun to share with you and inspire you!

If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.


1 comment: