Monday, April 6, 2015

Design Team Monday with Susie

Welcome Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here with some Mother's Day projects for you. Now that Easter is behind us, May 10th, which is when Mother's Day is this year will surely sneak up on us quick!



 My first card is very simple and graphic.  I really wanted the beautiful new bling to be center stage on this card.  These beautiful clear edged 12mm Self Adhesive Jewels come in the following colors combination packs:  pink & red, green & aqua, purple & blue, and clear. It was super hard to choose just four colors for my card!



For my second card, I went all out with my bling! I used some of the purple 12mm Self Adhesive Jewels as well as the Oval Stick On Eggs in purple. To add to the sparkle I used some Clear Jewel Multi Size Bling and then a few purple Enamel Dots.  What sparkly mom wouldn't love this card? That's it for me today, but be sure to stay tuned here at the blog. We always have something fun to share with you and inspire you!


If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.


No comments:

Post a Comment