Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Deign Team with Wednesday

Welcome Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here with some Father's Day projects for you.




My first card is for the fisherman dad out there.  I thought it would be fun to fill a die cut basket with lots and lots of fish using our Fish brads.  Then to finish off the little scene I leaned two fishing poles against the basket.  Take a look at the cute Fishing Pole brads.  They are just so realistic!!  To complete my card I added some fun Washi tape and Enamel Dots.




For my second card I used some more of the Washi tape as well as some Glitter tape.  This time I filled my blinged out basket with lots of items from the Shell brads collection and the Sea Shore brads collection.  I also used some more of the fun Enamel Dots on this card. I hope you found some fun ideas here for your upcoming card making.

 That's it for me today, but be sure to stay tuned here at the blog. We always have something fun to share with you and inspire you!

If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.





1 comment: