Monday, August 10, 2015

Design Team Monday with Susie

Welcome Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here with two new cards for you.



My first card stems from my desire for summer NOT to be almost over.  I mean, she IS wearing an adorable little sundress.  I love that she is holding the daisy (bright) brad and has a mini lady bug brad or two at her feet.  And for good luck, she also has a dragonfly (bright) brad flying by.



And now for my second card where I admit that school will be starting soon.  I used some fun apple brads to make my design.  I love how shiny they are!  We have plenty of other fruit brads, but the apples are my current favorite! I hope you found some fun ideas here today. 

 That's it for me today, but be sure to stay tuned here at the blog. We will be back with more inspiration before you know it!

If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.


No comments:

Post a Comment