- I first created a banner-shaped tag by cutting out two pieces of clear acetate.
- I sewed the sides and bottom together, but left the top open.
- Next, I sprinkled baby powder on some enamel dots to lose their stickiness before putting them in the tag.
- Then I clipped the prongs off the brads and stuffed them into the tag as well.
- Finally, I sewed the top part of the tag closed to keep all the little pieces inside.
- I finished it off by punching a hole at the top and putting some matching ribbon on it.
Products used are: