Sunday, September 25, 2016

"We can fix it"

Hello again my Eyelet Outlet friends, Barry, the prince of paper here to show you another very fun box card using Eyelet outlet brads and washi tape.  This box card came from a file in my Silhouette Cameo library and the fun thing about this card was that I shrunk it down before I cut it out so that the tool brads would look proportionally correct.  It is the cutest little thing!

Once cut out it was a matter of adding the glitter dot silver washi tape to the front panel, and to the side flaps just to give is some 'industrial' look and feel.  Then I just added the hammer and the wrench brads from the tool brads set and then finally added the screw brads in each corner of my punch board on the back panel.  Isn't this just about the cutest thing even if I do say so myself!



Thank you for stopping by and if you haven't had a chance to check out the new items in the store I am here to tell you to check them out - so many wonderful new items!  See you next time.



1 comment:

  1. This is so cool. I love it and think one of the men I send cards to would love it too. Well done Barry!

    ReplyDelete