Friday, August 14, 2026

Blooming Wishes


 Hello Crafty Friends - Today I am sharing a greeting card created with Eyelet Outlet paper flowers and bling.  Eyelet Outlet has so many products to create projects for many occasions.

I used a rectangle die to create the card base and cut it out of polka dot cardstock.  Then I created three flowers with the paper flowers in different colors.  I added a pearl brad in the center to secure the flower pieces together.

Handmade cards are a fun way to make someone feel special.  The possibilities are endless with Eyelet Outlet products.  Thank you for visiting the blog today.  I hope this inspires you to create a fun project.  Please visit Eyelet Outlet for creative supplies and inspiration.

Shopping List
Pearl brad - 8 mm
Pearl brad - 10 mm


May you find joy in creating!


Stephanie Wheatley

   Facebook   

No comments:

Post a Comment