Friday, September 11, 2026

Special Files

 Hello Crafty Friends - Today I am sharing mini file folders created with Eyelet Outlet paper flowers, brads, bling, and washi tape.  Eyelet Outlet has so many products to create projects for many occasions.

I used a mini file folder die to create the folders out of patterned cardstock.  I added a strip of sparkle pink glitter washi tape across the middle and then decorated with a paper flower, jewel brad, pearl brad, and square jewels, and oval jewels.  The jewel bling at the top adds a little sparkle to the label section.

What a fun way to give someone a gift card or special note.  The possibilities are endless with Eyelet Outlet products.  Thank you for visiting the blog today.  I hope this inspires you to create a fun project.  Please visit Eyelet Outlet for creative supplies and inspiration.

Shopping List


May you find joy in creating!


Stephanie Wheatley
   Facebook    

No comments:

Post a Comment