Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Design Team Inspiration featuring Kristine


Hi Eyelet Outlet friends!  It’s Kris here today.



I’m here to share some cards featuring brads and eyelets that are perfect for Spring.



My first card features three of our beautiful Mini Butterfly Brads.




Supplies:
cardstock: Bazzill
patterned paper, cardstock sticker: My Little Shoebox
stamp: Unity Stamp Co.
metal die: Spellbinders
ink: Memento



Next is a card adorned with a sweet little bird brad.



Supplies:
cardstock: Bazzill
patterned paper, cardstock sticker: My Little Shoebox
stamp: Verve Stamps
metal die: Spellbinders
ink: Memento



Have you tried our Quicklet Eyelets yet?  They’re so easy to use… no hammering necessary!  Here I’ve created a bouquet on the card front using several Groovy Flower Quicklets.



Supplies:
cardstock: Bazzill
patterned paper: Little Yellow Bicycle
leaves: Prima
stamp: Unity Stamp Co.
ink: Memento

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to link up your Eyelet Outlet projects to our Facebook page so that we can admire them!

1 comment:

  1. I especially love the "bouquet", and the little bird adds the perfect touch to the second card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete