Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Design team inspiration with Kris


Hello everyone!  It's Kris Berc today with a set of bright and cheerful cards to share.






First is a fun card that could be used to celebrate love or friendship.




I used a pretty teal mermaid brad along with a cute orange mini butterfly brad.






My second card features one of the wonderful cherry brads.




Here's a better look at the cherry brad.





This next card may be my favorite of the bunch!


Those are 3 of the super cute bird brads perched in the tree.



I hope you've enjoyed my cheerful cards today!
-Kris

Supplies:
bird brads
cherry brad
mermaid brad
mini butterfly brad
cardstock (Bazzill)
patterned paper (Echo Park)
cardstock stickers (Echo Park)
chipboard sticker (Bella Blvd)
dies (Cheery Lynn Designs)
ribbon, lace (misc.)

2 comments: