Monday, July 23, 2012

Design Team Monday with Jingle

Hi! This is Jingle here with you today with a few SUPER fun cards to inspire you! I have WAY too much fun with my Eyelet Outlet brads! I really do! My first card is a pretty one using the beautiful smaller pearl brads in a couple of different colors. These make PERFECT flower centers!

A Wish Your Heart Makes

My second card for today is a fun one using one of my favorite brad sets, the Eye Glass brads! 

Owl Congratulations Card

And finally, I have this fun clean and simple card using the super cute Coffee Cup brads. The mix of colors in this pack make them great for a bunch of different cards or layouts!

Love Muffin

I hope you have enjoyed these fun cards today! Have a fabulous day! And feel free to visit my blog to see more of my work at Just Jingle!

2 comments: