Monday, April 29, 2013

Design Team Monday with Annette

Hello everyone. This is new design team member Annette. Before I share my card, I must say how excited I am. This is my first post and I couldn't be happier. I've been a big fan of the Eyelet Outlet for awhile now. Let the fun begin! It's finally beginning to look like spring where I live. In fact, my neighbors just started mowing their lawns this weekend. I can't think of a better way to celebrate the nice, spring weather than with a card full of flowers, cute bumble bees and soft, pastel colors.

Supplies:
Funky Bee Brads
Flower Groovy Quicklet
Orange Brads
Pearl Brads
Paper: Wassau, My Mind's Eye
Stamps: A Jillian Vance Design 
Want a closer look? Here is an image of the flowers and bees. Aren't they cute? The best part is the bees don't sting and the flowers won't make allergy sufferers sneeze!! 



Enjoy your day. I hope it's nice!! 

Oh, and thanks for stopping by the blog today!


1 comment:

  1. How fun and whimsical. Love Eyelet Outlet brads and eyelets.

    ReplyDelete