Monday, April 1, 2013

Design Team Monday with Megan

Hello Eyelet Outlet Fans, Megan here today! I have a couple of bright and sping-y cards to share with you today. This first one I used the  Eyelet Outlet Sitting Bird Brads Bright to create a scene with birds sitting on a clothesline. I masked the center of the card and stamped the background stamp in a bright pink to create a border. The black line was drawn in after with a pen.


Supplies:
Cardstock: American Crafts
Twine and Clothespins: Canvas Corp
Stamps: Hero Arts and Joy's Life
Ink: Clearsnap

Here is another simple one. I used the Eyelet Outlet Fresh Flower Brads Pastel along with some Eyelet Outlet Jewel Bling Strips Orange to create this bright and cheery card. I cut two of the jewels from the remaining part of the jeweled strip, that I had applied to the bottom, and added them to the centers of the flowers so that they match.


Cardstock: American Crafts
Patterned paper: Glitz
Ink: Clearsnap
Stamp: Unity


I hope you all had a great Easter! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment