Friday, May 31, 2013

Art Impressions and Eyelet Outlet Team up Day 2!


 It's Day 2 of our Blog Team up with Art Impressions and it's my turn to share some inspiration with Eyelet Outlet and the fun images from Ai. Did you know that Art Impressions has some great tutorial videos you can check out over here. I love learning new tricks and techniques via You Tube. 


For today's post I used the Chatting Hoots Set.

 Hope your birthday's...


 Supplies: October Afternoon Cake Walk paper. Eyelet Outlet Baloon brads, eyeglass, hat and tie brads. Eyelet Outlet red bling strips. Dark Blue and yellow and green  twine The Twinery. Copic markers. Versafine Vintage Sepia ink.



This image was fun to create with and I was able to use several of our brads. I typically use my brads as accents on my cards. Do you also do the same with your cards and projects or do you use your brads as the main focus of your cards? 

Answer this question by posting on our Eyelet Outlet Facebook wall and I'll send one lucky commenter an Eyelet Outlet goodie bag. 

Winner will be announced on Saturday's post.


Make sure you visit the Art Impressions blog to see what their talented designers are creating today!

There were no comments left on the Art Impressions wall for our giveaway yesterday so don't miss your chance for today's prize!

 Thanks for stopping by today.



3 comments: