Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Design Team Wednesday with Susie

Hello Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here with a few new cards to share with you.

I am in the middle of a love affair with Washi Tape.  And let me tell you, I am so excited that they make so many colors that go perfectly with my Eyelet Outlet brads.  This card is a great example.  My Cake Brads are just perfect with these three tapes.  For a bit of sparkle, I added some Eyelet Outlet Clear Jewel Bling too.  This card is SOOOOO simple to make.  I used a 4x5.25 white panel and added five rows of Washi Tape.  At the top I added a small piece of tape to anchor my heat embossed sentiment.  Then I added my brads and gems and I was nearly done.  All I had left to do was add the panel to a white card base.  EASY PEASY!!

 Now for card #2:


I used the Eye Glass, Mustaches, and Men's Hats brads on this card.  It was fun building little scenes on the blocks.  I typed my sentiment on the middle block to tie everything together. The papers I used are from the Carta Bella Traditions 6x6 paper pack.

I hope you like today's cards.  I am showcasing the first one on my blog today.  

I welcome you anytime at The Dies Have It



1 comment: