Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A warm welcome to our new Design Team additions!

We are so pleased to announce the addition of two new Design Team members to the Eyelet Outlet family. They are both talented designers that will be bringing you lots of inspiration over the coming months. Please join me in welcoming...

Heather Hoffman




My name is Heather, and I blog over at Houses Built of Cards. Here is a little about me: I have been married for 13 years to the man of my dreams, and have two sweet daughters age 10 and nearly 9 that I homeschool. I absolutely LOVE making cards – and also enjoy scrapbooking memories of my family. I lived my entire life up until about a year ago in Northwestern Washington State, and now live in a very small town in Wyoming. While we are still adjusting -especially to the cold winters – it has been nothing short of an adventure for us all, with the normal ups and downs of missing our family and friends back home. If you aren’t familiar with my blog name, then let me explain a little! When I started card making, I quickly found that I was making WAY more cards than I could possibly use. Thanks in part to my daughters and something they both cared deeply for, I decided to direct all the proceeds from the sales of my cards to the building of houses for widows and their children in Burundi, Africa, through a ministry called Sister Connection. Building one house is amazingly just $600!!! I just earned enough for my 3rd house, and am already about halfway finished with a 4th one now. I’m so excited to be the Design Team at Eyelet Outlet discovering and sharing lots of fun new ways to use them in my crafty world!



Susan Creech


I'm thrilled to be on the Eyelet Outlet Design Team! My love for paper crafting began about 4 years ago when I decided that I'd make some cook book scrapbooks for my daughters for Christmas. I began searching the web for cute embellishments for their scrapbooks and my search led me immediately to Eyelet Outlet and I've been crazy about their products ever since! Now that I've retired from my 30 plus years as a Student Financial Aid Administrator I have lots more time to devote to the craft I love so much! I live in central Texas with my wonderful husband who always cheers me on and our two cats who just love to "help" me in the craft room! I really prefer to work alone, but I don't want to hurt their feelings!


No comments:

Post a Comment