Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Design Team Wednesday with Susie

Hello Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here with a few new cards to share with you.


Have you fallen in love with the combination of Washi tape and brads yet? Oh my, once you do....you will be addicted like I am.  I found some super bright Washi tape in my stash and added the strips to my card front along with my typed sentiment.  Then I added the Building  Block brads that are in the Eyelet Outlet store. Click right here to see them.   Who wouldn't enjoy getting this card?  

Now for card #2 



While I had my Washi tape container out, I decided to do another card.  I typed my sentiment first and then added all the Washi tape strips.  My final touches were the birds and bling.  Be sure to check out these cute birds here and the bling here.

I hope you like today's cards. 

 I welcome you anytime at The Dies Have It


2 comments: