Monday, October 7, 2013

Design Team Monday with Susan

It's been a week of celebrating in my family, first with the arrival of my new grand nephew, Preston, and then my daughter's 26th birthday! 
Seems like yesterday that she was as tiny as Preston!
Here is a card I made for Preston featuring Eyelet Outlet's adorable Sock Monkey Brad and matching Sock Monkey Washi Tape.

I hung the onsie on one of our cute little Clothes Hanger Brads.
   
The only thing cuter than this fun project is little Preston himself!!
Supplies Used
New Arrivals Cricut Cartridge (Onsie)
Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
Sock Monkey Brad & Washi Tape
Clothes Hanger Brad
Twine
Button
Gel Pen
Printer for Sentiment
For my next project, I made a card and coordinating gift bag that each feature Eyelet Outlet's beautiful new Bling Strips and Paper Flowers.

I also added our lovely Pearl Brads to the center of the flowers. These beautiful embellishments come in dozens of luscious colors!

I couldn't resist using the Dollar Sign Brad in the card sentiment because after all, what gal doesn't want to have more FUNDS!

Supplies Used
Forever Young Cricut Cartridge (Purse on card and Purse Gift Bag)
The First Few Years Cricut Cartridge (Photo Corner)
Dollar Sign Brad
Pearl Bling Strip
Pearl Brad
Paper Flowers
Brown Ribbon on Gift Bag
Have a crafty day, Eyelet Outlet fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment