Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Design Team Wednesday with Heather

Hi there! Heather here to share a couple cards with you! Here in Wyoming the weather has been a little confusing...while the calendar tells me it's fall, we have already had a few good snowfalls...so I made a card for each of those seasons! 


Eyelet Outlet Supplies: 

Other Supplies:
Rubber Stamp image: Unity Stamp Co. "Country Pumpkin Chowder"
Sentiment Stamp: My Craft Spot "Happy Thanksgiving"
Paper: We R Memory Keepers
Tag Die: Paper Smooches
Crinkle Ribbon, Baker's Twine, Jute Twine: My Craft Spot
Misc: doily, Copic Markers, and wiggly eye


Love how fun it is pairing up my brads with stamped images...or in the next card, die cuts:


Eyelet Outlet Supplies: 

Other Supplies:
Sentiment Stamp: My Craft Spot "Mistletoe"
Dies: Lil' Inker's Designs Stitched Circles, 
Simon Says Stamp Folded Banner Die, 
Paper Smooches Tree Die
Pattern Paper: October Afternoon
Miscellaneous: Embossing Paste, jute twine, MFT ink, 
and Stencil cut with Silhouette Cameo


Thanks for stopping by! 

Have a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment