Monday, November 25, 2013

12 Days of Holiday Inspiration Day 8

Hi there! Heather here to share another holiday card with you - this time using some fun candy cane brads! These brads just make me feel festive - so bright and fun! I thought they would look beautiful on a chalkboard paper tag - and I do love how they pop!


I love creating with the chalkboard technique - simply stamp your image on chalkboard or black cardstock and heat emboss with white embossing powder. Next, stamp again slightly off the first image with white pigment ink. Finally, add some details with a white colored pencil, and add some smudges of the white pigment ink to complete the effect.


Eyelet Outlet Supplies: 

Other Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzil Basics and DCWV Chalkboard paper
Paper Smooches Tag Scallop Die
Clear Stamps: My Craft Spot "Joy to the World" and "Christmas Banner Sentiments"
Ribbon, Baker's Twine, Jute Twine
Mister Huey's Mask
Studio 49 Embossing Paste


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love the chalkboard technique! Adorable Holiday card using candy cane brads!

    ReplyDelete