Monday, November 4, 2013

Design Team Monday with Susie

Hello Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here with two new cards to share with you today. I am just SO into the fall colors right now.  I am loving the soft browns and greens with touches of reds and oranges!


I found this great word art by Ali Edwards and digitally colored all the words using beautiful fall hues.  Once I added it to my wood grain paper, I knew that fall leaves were needed to complete my card.  These gorgeous Leaf Brads were the perfect addition!  It is a rare card that isn't improved by brads!!  I also used some beautiful Pearl Bling to "attach" my banner.

Now on to card #2

 My card base is made from the same papers as the banner above.  I also had circles cut from the same collection so I decided to make my own patterned paper.  My stamp is from Kaiser Kraft and I love the subway art look.  I wanted to repeat the circle theme on the card, so I scooped up more of the Pearl Bling  and added it to parts of my banner.  FUN!!
Be sure to be sure to check out the brads and bling I've shown you today along with all our great new products in the Eyelet Outlet store. 
Take a look right here.

I hope you like today's cards and I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment