Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Design Team Wednesday with Dawn

Hello Eyelet Outlet fans, Dawn here today sharing some fun projects. First is a project I created with some accordian tag card SVG files for my Sizzix eclips.
Then, I used the fabulous products from The Eyelet Outlet 
to give my base some character and interest!


For this one, I went with a Monster theme!


Blue and Purple Pearl Bling dot this cheerful card!


Monster brad and a clever sentiment!



Don't stop at Paper Flowers to spruce up your projects.
Just check out the fun Monster Ribbon at the top of the tag!



But, if you want a multi eyed monster, keep digging around that package of brads!
Here are 3 other brightly colored monster to get your friend to giggle and smile!

I love the happy colors of this Monster Line!! 
So happy and cheerful!

For my second accordian tag card svg, I used a rounded tag.
All you need to do is line up 4 tags a
nd weld them together in the creative software
 that goes along with your cutting system!  
Easy and fun!



Then, I layed on the funny Sock Money Brads, Paper Flowers, and Red Bling Strips!
The colors pop against the caramel card stock base.



Next, I used a brad that went along with my sentiment.
Do you see the Hanger Brad? And the single Bling?

Notice any other Eyelet Outlet Product?
Yeppers...that is our Circle Washi Tape. 
I simply cut out a shape using a die.
Then used the washi in stripes to cover the panel. 
My own Eyelet Outlet Designer Paper! lol



A few other Paper Flowers pick up the colors and theme, while the
Bling Strips is a nice repeated element on my card!  (Those pearls and bling in the center of the Paper Flowers are from The Eyelet Outlet too!)


On my last panel, I found another brad, the Car Brad, to capture the theme of the sentiment
on this individual panel.



The result is an eye catching accordian tag card!

The sky is the limit for all the lovely themes you can recreate using
the eye catching products of The Eyelet Outlet.

Thanks for hanging around with us today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment