Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Design Team Wednesday with Susie

Welcome Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here to share a few holiday tag projects with you. My first set of tags is adorned with sweet little  Eyelet Outlet Candy Cane Brads.  Right now little critters are all the rage....so why not let them hold some winter goodness in their tiny paws?


Next is another holiday tag using a different tag die.  It is so much fun to fill these little window spaces with holiday brads.  I've listed the ones I used right below the picture so you can be sure to take a look at them in the store.

Poinsettia Candy Cane Snowman Peppermint Candy

Have you started your holiday crafting yet?  Stay tuned here at the blog. We always have something fun to share with you and inspire you!

 If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.

No comments:

Post a Comment