Friday, November 14, 2014

Layouts on Friday with Rosandra

It's hard to believe that Christmas isn't too far off. All the holiday decor that has been occupying the shelves has gotten me into the seasonal creative mood and I started pulling out my stash of Christmas photo backlog. I'm in the midst of getting ready for a scrapbook retreat so I was inspired by all the treats that I've been finding as I pack. Again you can see how much I love layers and texture.


merry_christmas_2011 

 For this layout I used the Eyelet Outlet Holiday Tree Brads. So they wouldn't get lost in the sea of green, I did add some dimension to them using some Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink in Green Apple.

  tree_brads_close_up

The paper used for this layout is the Christmas Cottage line by Teresa Collins

embellishment_close_up

That's it for today's inspiration! Thank you for stopping by the Eyelet Outlet blog today. We love seeing what you are creating with our products so be sure and share your designs with us on our Facebook wall.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment