Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Product Scoop: Washi Tapes

Welcome Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie is up first to share some Washi tape projects with  you.





Have you ever wanted to use patterned paper AND Washi tape?  Me too - so I figured out an easy way to do it.  I wanted my Washi tape to stay vibrant, so I adhered it to white card stock and trimmed it at the top.  Then I adhered the entire Washi tape panel to my patterned paper.  Voila!  Patterned paper and vibrant and fresh Washi tape colors.  After I stamped and die cut all of my accents, I added on more important item - a Music Note brad.  I love it!!






Here is one more Washi tape card.  Did you know you can stamp and heat emboss on Washi tape?  Well, you can!!  Just move your heat tool quickly over the tape and everything (not the tape though) melts perfectly!  Do you love that Telephone Brad?  Be sure to take a look on the website to grab some of your own!  It comes in a package with fan brads.  How cool is that? I hope you found some fun ideas here today.  That's it for me today, but be sure to stay tuned here at the blog. We always have something fun to share with you and inspire you!



If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.




Next is this fantastic card from Kerry featuring a new Washi style we have at our shows!!


Eyelet Outlet supplies:  washi tape, 12mm Bling Jewels (clear)







Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment: