Monday, July 27, 2015

Design Team Monday with Susie

Welcome Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here with two summer cards for you.


Just last week my husband said, "Can you believe summer is almost over?"  I actually dismissed it without much thought, but then at dinner with some of my friends who have children, the exact same statement was made!  How can that be?  So I decided to make a few more summer cards before it really is over.  This little guy is holding up a fan brad and has a beach ball brad at his feet.  He really IS pretty cool!!  And he most certainly does NOT believe summer is almost over.


And here is another summer card for you.  It is adorned with some fun bucket & shovel brads and of course sports a "warm thoughts" sentiments.  Summer where I live is VERY warm!! I hope you found some fun summer ideas here today.  That's it for me today, but be sure to stay tuned here at the blog.

We always have something fun to share with you and inspire you! 

If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.

No comments:

Post a Comment