Thursday, September 12, 2019

Three Eyed Monster

I decided to play around a little with a shaped card today.  They are really pretty simple to make with Cricut Design Space!  For this monster shaped card I used a monster from the Autumn Celebrations image set.  I used Eyelet Outlet Small Eye Brads to really add some EYE POPPING interest to the font of my card!


To create the card base, I ungrouped the layers in the image and duplicated the bottom shadow layer.  I flipped the duplicated image vertically, then lined the two up until they just touched one another.  


Then I selected both images and used the weld function to join them together. 

 

I couldn't resist embellishing the inside of my card with a couple cute Eyelet Outlet Monster Brads!


I also used a drawn image from Cricut's Monster Icons & Printables image set to add my greeting.  


Thanks for stopping in today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment