Wednesday, October 9, 2019

From Meme to Card

Last week I (Lauren) saw a very funny meme on the Coffee Loving Paper Crafters' Facebook page, and I immediately wanted to make it into a card featuring my Eyelet Outlet Coffee Brads. So I did, see?


It's quite a simple card, mostly built around the computer generated word art I made, which you can download below, or visit our Eyelet Outlet Freebies Page. I used free fonts called Bohemian Typewriter and Stamp Act. I added a nice rich brown to the word "coffee" as well as a very thin black outline and a small grey drop shadow, to make it stand out more. I lined up all of the text on the righthand side, so that I'd have room for a Coffee Cup Brad and some Coffee Beans


I love that the Coffee Brad sets have white cups, red cups and coffee beans, all mixed in together. They pair really nicely with the new Holiday Coffee Cup Brads, as well!


What funny memes or sayings have you seen online? Why not think about making one into a card? I bet there's an Eyelet Outlet brad style to will make it even cooler! ♥

has been known to enjoy
a caffeinated beverage or two...

1 comment: