Sunday, October 6, 2024

Holiday Tags

 

Hello Ai Fans. So it's not even Halloween yet and here I am making Christmas tags! At first glance, it may seem crazy but as card makers and crafters, it's always good to work ahead. I recently purchased a set of tag dies and I knew these would be perfect to embellish with EO washi tapes, sequins, brads and bling.

First up, the Santa. His glittery red hat is made with Glitter Red Washi Tape. It's also decorated with a Clear Bumpy Brad and a Holly Brad. Inside the shaker, I included white sequins from the store. 

The snowflake is also cut from Sparkle White Glitter Washi Tape. Inside I used Glitter Winter Washi Tape for the background and added blue and white sequins from the store. Once assembled, I also added three white Snowflake Bling pieces. 

SHOPPING LIST:

Thanks for joining me here today. Please visit the EO store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment