Sunday, October 13, 2024

Take Me To Your Cake


Recently I was going through some older stamp sets I have and I came across the Beam Me Up set from Lawn Fawn. I thought it would be good fun to have the aliens try to beam up farm animals. Looking around, I came across the farm background stamp so decided to combine the two sets together with several EO brads to make this humorous take on an alien abduction.

After stamping the farming scene, I colored it with markers. Then I colored and cut out the UFO and beam. I also stamped and used white embossing powder for the sentiment strips. Next I cut the background with a stitched slimline die and cut a slightly larger mat in silver. I placed the UFO pieces in the scene and then added all the monster and farm animal brads. I also added a cupcake swirl brad. Then I glued the two slimline pieces together and glued it on to the front of a slimline card base. 

SHOPPING LIST:
Cow & Goat Brads

Thanks for joining me here today. Please visit the EO store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

1 comment: