Friday, July 14, 2017

Adventure Awaits

Happy Friday Everyone!
This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and  thanks for stopping by at Eyelet Outlet and Brads. Today is my day to share some popular products from the store.

Here is my Design Team project...
I made a tag for my daughter's boyfriend. She got him a special gift for his birthday and I told her I would create a tag to match the theme of her present. It is a surprise.

First, I cut the two piece tag with the Jaded Blossom treat die. I used Ranger Brushed Corduroy distress ink and a spritz of water to create the background. The adventure title is from Miss Kate Cuttables, which was cut on my Cameo. The compass and gold brads are by Eyelet Outlet and Brads. The gold ribbon was fed through the hole and then the brown ribbon was tied into a bow.

I used the following products from Eyelet Outlet and Brads shop.


Eyelet Outlet and Brads has a wide variety of products!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

3 comments: