Thursday, July 20, 2017

Merry Christmas in July!!!

Hello Everyone,

So some of the Ladies on our Design Team have been creating a "Christmas In July" theme on Saturdays and because of my new job and crazy hours I haven’t had the time to make anything extra but I couldn’t resist Christmas any longer so I’m back today with a little Christmas in July of my own!

My first card is using some of our fabulous Peppermint Candy Brads & Red Stripe Foil Washi Tape  I folded the design paper back and pinned it with one of my red peppermint brads.



After placing the brads in the 4 corners I wanted to add a border of strips and what better way to add a quick border than Washi Tape!




For my second card I wanted to go a little grungy so I distressed the heck out of my stocking. After grunging it up I wanted a little sparkle so I hand sewed with some glitter thread my Mom bought for me and added it to the tag. 



Then to give it some awesome accents I added our Green Glitter Enamel Dots




For my third and final card I created something bright and cheery. I added our Red & Green Matte Finish Enamel Dots and Multi Size Green Enamel Dots to the border stickers.



I used my markers to color the matte enamel dots on the circles and then added some extra color to the Green Pearl Bling Strips on the present. 



Well I hope you enjoyed todays project and that it's encouraged you to create something of your own.

If you are looking for some great Christmas embellishments check out our themed Washi Tapes, Brads and more: Store


If you want to see more of my projects you can check out my Blog & my YouTube Channel  




Thanks for stopping by, have a safe and creative day.








7 comments:

  1. Patricia!! These are fabulous! You have used your EO products in so many creative ways, I've lost count! I love these...I feel multiple CASEings coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic. Great way to use the peppermint brads. I have used so many of your products and love the extra touch they add. You also have orders sent out in a timely manner. Have recommended your company to many others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't pick a favorite (but if I had to, it would be the stocking!) Great cards. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love these! The candy is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh. That stocking is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stocking is adorable!! I love the peppermint candy brads.
    Super fun projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ever wanted to get free Instagram Likes?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTOPILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete