Friday, July 14, 2017

It's Your Day!


I really love these box cards but until now I had never tried one!  It was really fun and easy, especially since this particular one is a set of dies so all you really have to do is  glue things together.  I love that it folds flat for mailing. These flowers were perfect for embellishing with Eyelet Outlet brads and enamel dots.  


Here's a closer shot of the flowers and their different sized enamel dots centers, which come conveniently in one package.  I used a cute little funky bee brad for one of the flower centers and backed some of the die cut flowers with scrunched up Eyelet Outlet paper flowers just to add a little variety.

Have a great weekend!  


2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! This is a fantastic card down to the last detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Deb!!! I love box cards as well but have never made one, this inspires me to try one ;O)

    ReplyDelete