Friday, July 21, 2017

Create ART!


I just love it when "serendipity" comes into play and something fun and unexpected happens.  That's how I happened upon my card for today.  I have had a little stack of stamps that have never seen ink gathered together and wanted to use one of them for a card. I've been doing various projects all week and my desk has been a mess so before I could start something new I had to clear some space.  There were also a few stamps that needed cleaning stuck on the corner of my craft mat.  Somehow these bricks and this artist girl got stuck together and this idea fell into place! 


The torn edges of the decorative washi tape frame the top and bottom of this brick graffiti wall, and the pink matte finish enamel dots echo the only other color in the focal image.  It is simple but fun design!

I hope you have plenty of opportunity to create ART this weekend! I plan to!  Have a great weekend!



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous job, love your card, great placement of the enamel dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it when a card practically makes itself! Doesn't happen very often! <3

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patricia! This was a really fun one!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Not everyone can look at a clutter to be put away and come up with such a fantastic card. Such a great talent you have!

    ReplyDelete