Thursday, July 6, 2017

Selfie Snowman

I'm not sure what the origin of "Christmas in July" is, but my guess it was coined by a fellow crafter who began working on her Christmas cards in July to make sure she was finished by December!

Today I'm bringing you a cute little Christmas card featuring Eyelet Outlet's Cell Phone & Selfie Brads.


The snowman in my card is made from one of the snowmen on the Cricut Snow Friends cartridge.  I used the slice tool from Cricut Design Space to achieve a real close up shot of just the snowman's head.  I found the branch I used for his hand on the Cricut Creepy Critters cartridge.  Using the print-then-cut feature in Cricut Design Space for my navy blue background enabled me to use white for my font color.  



I added a sweet little Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Brad and of course, a touch of Sticky Backed Bling to the snowflakes in my overlay for some sparkle.  

Stop by Eyelet Outlet today and check out the many wonderful products in our Holiday Brads Collection to make your 2017 Christmas cards the best ever!  And be sure to follow the blog every Saturday this month for more Christmas inspiration!


8 comments: