Thursday, July 13, 2017

The Sweetest Day!

Hello Everyone,

 Today I'm back today with a fun project for birthday cards! I wanted to create something with a look that resembled something from a candy shop, so I made 2 different looking cards but used the same embellishments and paper pack.
  For the first card I arranged the design paper and Light Purple Washi Tape to look like a window front. These awesome Peppermint Candy Brads were the perfect items for the "Candy Shop window".






After adding the candy and washi tape I wanted to make the "window covering" pop so I added the beautiful Blue Jewel Bling Strips 




For the second card I decided to go with a different color scheme but used the same design paper pack, jewel bling and brads. 





For this card I choose the Glitter Brown Washi Tape to accent the edges.




Well I hope you've enjoyed todays project and that it's inspired you to create something of your own.

If you are interested in these projects and want to see more you can check out my Blog and YouTube Channel




Thanks for stopping by and have a safe and creative day Everyone :O)




4 comments:

  1. Both are super cute, love those candies. I'm excited about how you did the bling, with that border punch they are just perfectly spaced. I'm going to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea for the window. Like Barbara, I love the way you used the bling on the border and that stamp you used with the candy...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty washi tape & candies!! Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTOPILOT AND TOTALLY FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete