Thursday, July 27, 2017

My Farewell Post!

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm posting with some sadness as this is my last official post for Eyelet Outlet as one of their Design Team members (I'll continue having projects on my personal blog using EO products of course).
So today I'm sharing 2 cards and the first one was inspired by these awesome Bacon Egg & Toast Brads and the well known statement "breakfast is the most important meal of the day!" I used some design paper I had that looks like an old newspaper to create a morning scene of breakfast with the morning paper :O)




As you can see I couldn't resist arranging my breakfast on the "plate" like a smiling face.




For the second card I was inspired by these awesome Mail Brads and the song "I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself A Letter" by Billy Williams. I shaped the card like an envelope and after adding the brads I thought it would be a nice touch to add the Bright Enamel Hearts  






Well that's it for me, I hope you've enjoyed my projects over the last 6 months and the creative ways I showcased the awesome products here at Eyelet Outlet. It was a lot of fun and an honor to be a part of the super talented Design Team here.

Be sure to check out the new Design Team projects starting next week :O)




If you'd like to see more of my projects you can check out my Blog & YouTube Channel

Have a safe & creative day Everyone.






3 comments:

  1. I'm now humming that tune. tyvm. Super cute way to use those brads, Now the bacon,egg and toast brads are on a list. love both your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too, Barbara! Love your cards, Patricia! I'm now following you on Instagram so I don't miss a thing.

    ReplyDelete