Wednesday, July 26, 2017

It's all about the Cactus!! Happy Birthday to you!

Cactus is all the rage right now! Since I live in Arizona I am so used to seeing them it is funny how they are a "thing"! I saw Paige Evans create a layout using this paper layering and I knew I wanted to give it a try on my card! It was a great way to use up my scraps and practice my sewing!






All papers are scraps from the Melon Patch Stack 
Lawn Fawn Banner Dies
Tim Holtz Tiny Word Stickers
The Eyelet Outlet Products:

Star Enamel shapes
Butterfly brad
Paper Flowers: Green and Bee Flower (turned to the white side)
Jewel Bling: Clear 
Glitter enamel dots: Clear
Pearl Bling Strips: Green
Pearl Bling: Pink and White
Stippled Brad: Pink 
Glitter Pink Washi
Mini Red Brad



Thanks for visiting today!


Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram


3 comments:

  1. What an adorable cactus and a super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the cuuuuuuutest cactus EVER!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the comments above...cutest little cactus on the Internet! What a great job you have done showcasing it!

    ReplyDelete