Friday, July 21, 2017

I Can't Thank You Enough

Happy Friday Everyone!
This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations  and this is my second to last post at Eyelet Outlet and Brads since my term will be complete at the end of July. Today I am showcasing a few different products from the shop, so you can add them to your collection..

Here is my Design Team project...
I am still trying to add some thank you cards to my stash. When I go back to school in two weeks I want to be able to give a card to the parents that send in items from the class wish list. Due to budget cuts, our class supply orders were cancelled and I am going to be appreciative of anything that I can get for the students. 

I layered the light purple flowers and added a round daisy brad in the center. Both the flowers and brads come in a variety of colors. The flower was adhered with a Glue Dot.

The background was created using MFT periwinkle ink and a splatter stamp from the Distressed Patterns set. The stamped sentiment is by My Favorite Things ~ Thank so Very Much set and the heart enamel dots are from Eyelet Outlet and Brads.

I used the following products from Eyelet Outlet and Brads shop.

Eyelet Outlet and Brads has a wide variety of products! Why not check them out today.
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love the colour combination, one of my favs. Awesome use of the paper flowers, and that brad in the center is perfect as is the use of the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Georgiana! This is so pretty! I love how you used the flower brad as the flower center! And that background, gorgeous! Those enamel hearts finish it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Georgiana and I'm sure that anyone who receives one of your thank you cards will love it :O)

    ReplyDelete