Monday, July 24, 2017

All about the Bling!

Designer Lauren inspired me to try my hand at a jeweled mandala.
I love how it turned out!


Eyelet Outlet bling comes in a variety of colors and sizes and shapes!
Hearts, flowers, squares, oval, and round.
This card is sure to dazzle any recipient.


 This weekend, we are coming to Santa Clara, CA with the


July 28-29, 2017

Come and pick up bling in a rainbow of colors!
Both pearls and rhinestones!

Thanks so much for popping by today.
See what is sparkling on my blog, Sunnyside Up!



4 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is absolutely beautiful. It is so dynamic on the black background! You did Lauren proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you rockin' the Mandala (she's been inspiring me for years) ... love it on black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! This is stunning Dawn!!!

    ReplyDelete