Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Hello...........

Hello.....it's my day to post on the Eyelet Outlet Blog.   I was pondering on how to use the super cute flower brads from the Eyelet Outlet Store and thought I will make a  summer wreath (now I want poinsettia brads to make a winter wreath.)


The background was made by using green cardstock and the wide leaf washi tape (a favourite of mine) the leaf wreath is a Gina Marie die and the hello was cut twice once in green and once in black with an unbranded die and offset for dimension. Now to the fun part...placing the super cute stitched flower brads and those adorable colourful butterflies both are from the Eyelet Outlet.


Close up of the flowers and butterflies. I added some rhinestones from the Swirl Bling clear that I have been "parting" out bit by bit and there are lots left too. 

Items I used
Wide Leaf Washi tape (comes in Flowers too)

I am so in love with all these products from the Eyelet Outlet especially the brads there is a set of brads for every occasion and for every card or scrapbook.

Thanks for visiting today and see you again next Tuesday for my regular post at 12.01 PDT

Don't forget about Saturday there is a Christmas in July post at the Eyelet Outlet Blog 



4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Barbara!! Love the nature feeling with all the green, and those bursts of color with the butterflies and flowers are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So pretty Barb!❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely, Barbara! What a great job you did on this!

    ReplyDelete