Sunday, July 23, 2017

Life is how you bake it

Hi Everyone!
It's Nancy from kandykrazee and it's my day to post on the Eyelet Outlet blog!
I made this fun card using Eyelet Outlets candle brads.


I love the bright colours and coordinated each cupcake to match each candle.
Then I added the pastel enamel hearts, which also coordinated perfectly.
The fun pattern paper is from Doodlebug designs.
Cupcake dies are from Jaded Blossom as well as the sentiment.

Here's a closer look



Eyelet Outlet products used:

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. What a great card, love those candle brads and of course the enamel hearts are perfectly place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too adorable! Those enamel hearts and that patterned paper were meant to go together...a match made in heaven! And those candle brads look so sweet in those cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy I LOVE!! LOVE!! LOVE THIS!!! It's so bright and cheery, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete