Saturday, July 15, 2017

Rustic Wreath with Poinsettia Brads

I'm back with more "Christmas in July" inspiration for you this afternoon!  Today I'm using Eyelet Outlet Poinsettia Brads in my designs to embellish a rustic jute wreath.



To create the wreath, I cut out an open circle that I chose from Cricut Design Space.  


I ran this circle through my Xyron machine to get a good edge-to-edge coverage of adhesive on it. Then I began adhering jute all around the circle until it was pretty thoroughly covering.  Then I added some greenery which I also chose from various Cricut images.  My wreath really popped when I added a couple of Eyelet Outlet Poinsettia Brads!  The sentiment is from Cricut Phrases Cartridge.



Stop by Eyeletoutlet.com for these and many more holiday brads that will put your 2017 Christmas creations over the top!







2 comments: