Saturday, July 15, 2017

Christmas is coming!!

I'm so glad that Susan instigated this Christmas in July event!  Last year, I sent out zero cards. it's just so busy!  Here is a fun idea that makes card making a cinch!  Find a great sentiment for the season and add a smattering of Eyelet Outlet Bling and Brads!   Can't you hear the jingling of bells now?







Dawn Mercedes, Sunnyside Up


Here's Barabara's wintery wonderland!!

Supplies:





Hello, Eyelet Outlet Fans! It's Christmas in July here at the Eyelet Outlet Blog!  Each Saturday afternoon in July we'll be bringing you a special Christmas themed project, so let's get started!


I've seen a number of adorable caroling reindeer on Pinterest that were created with punches, so I decided I would try my hand at creating one with elements in Cricut Design Space. I think he turned out pretty cute!  I used an Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dot from the Holiday Package for the nose and an Eyelet Outlet Enamel Heart for his tongue!  Can't you just hear him belting out "We Wish You a Merry Christmas"?  

The background paper I used for my card is a print image called "Snowy Village" and it's from Cricut's Snow Angel cartridge.  I think my Eyelet Outlet Snowman Brad and Holiday Tree Brad  look right at home in the village, don't you?  These Snowman Brads are so adorable they make me melt!
  

There's only 176 more days until Christmas, crafty friends, so stop by Eyeletoutlet.com today and check out all of our amazing Holiday Brads and beautiful Christmas Washi Tapes and be sure to check back next Saturday afternoon for more Christmas inspiration!



My (Lauren's) card this week is inspired by a bold and beautiful inspiration photo we've been using in the current Jingle Belles Christmas Card Challenge. I've chosen to feature the striking palette of  blue and white, with some little pops of green, and I've incorporated as much texture as possible! My favorite part of this card is the Cerulean ColorBurst sky, sprinkled with a fanciful snowfall composed of Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Brads, along with white and blue sticky pearls. Is it just me or can you almost hear sleigh bells in the distance?

makes holiday cards every single week of the year
 (*EXCEPT* during December, lol!) 
with her crafty BFF Stephanie Severin!

5 comments:

  1. I love seeing these Christmas card ideas! So many fun brads to choose from... the snowflakes are a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!!! Love all the ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love that singing reindeer. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The singing reindeer sis absolutely adorable!!Fun cards. Awesome ideas.Love all of the pretty brads & bling!

    ReplyDelete