Wednesday, July 19, 2017

What could be better than a Flamingo and Pineapple Summer Happy Birthday!

Summer is in full swing here in Arizona! Can you believe we go back to school on Monday! I'm always glad when summer comes to an end, but I really enjoy making summery fun projects!






I used some scrap paper, tissue paper  and polka dot parchment paper for my layers 
Eyelash Trim, misc banner stickers
Happy Birthday Stamp from Scrappy Mom Stamps
Pineapple is a die and stamp set from a crafty magazine


The Eyelet Outlet Products:
Pineapple washi
Flamingo Brad 
Pearl Bling: Pink
Pearl Bling Strip: green 



Thanks for visiting today!


Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram


2 comments:

  1. Any card with an adorable flamingo brad is awesome. Nice job capturing summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Makes me want a pineapple (and alcohol) drink with an umbrella in it!

    ReplyDelete