Thursday, July 27, 2017

I LOVE Camping Brads!

Those who knows me well know that I am not wild about camping, however I am CRAZY about Eyelet Outlet's Camping Brads!  This set of brads make the perfect embellishment for camping layouts, but as you'll see from my projects today, our Camping Brads are multi-taskers!

First up, here's a "punny" birthday card for that friend who might be a little stressed out about their birthday!  My background is a print-then-cut image from Cricut's Enjoy The Seasons cartridge with a little modification.  A Sun Brad from Eyelet Outlet's Sun & Cloud set looks amazing in the sky and "Two Tents" from the Camping Brads serve to deliver the pun!


Next up, the Lantern included in the Camping Brads set shines bright on this card.  The little hand holding my lantern is from Cricut's Block Party cartridge.  Eyelet Outlet's Swirl Bling was just the ticket for casting light from my Lantern Brad and a Yellow Enamel Heart tops off the card.  


The possibilities are endless with Eyelet Outlet Camping Brads!  How about another birthday card using the this little hotty - the Camp Fire Brad included in the set.  


Oh, I've got S'More for you!  Let's roast a couple of marshmallows over the Camp Fire Brad! These marshmallows come from Cricut's Camp Out cartridge and the large Eyelet Outlet Enamel Heart tops off this card.  


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you've been inspired to pick up some Eyelet Outlet Camping Brads and see what fun they are!




1 comment:

  1. These are all so cute and uplifting...you definitely have a knack for making lighthearted cards, sure to put a smile on faces.

    ReplyDelete